Agri-Food Systems Consulting
When it comes to leadership skills,
Knowledge Navigators is second to none!
For over 25 years, Kristine has been providing Mid-Michigan with exceptional leadership consulting services, including:
- Process Improvement
- Human Resource Systems
- Conflict Resolution & Problem Solving
- Building Cohesive Work Teams
- Designing & Implementing HRM Tools
- Farm Succession Planning
- And much more!
Click below to learn more
Kristine can coach individuals in job performance, improving communication skills (write and deliver a speech, business writing, listening), relationship management, conflict resolution, sales, and team leadership.
The goal is to assist the team in becoming a “true” team and ideally, a high performing and cohesive team.
With a background in business planning and a marketing mindset, Kristine can guide the innovative process, help you acquire human and intellectual capital, assist with decision-making, and direct you to the appropriate resources.
Kristine can help set up your internal HR system and HRM processes from recruiting through discipline.
If you need to evaluate your HR system or implement a systematic process to make informed decisions about your people, then we can help!
If you focus on building productive teams and individual or organizational competencies through continuous improvement, you’ve come to the right place.
Kristine is a co-leader of Ag Transition Partners (ATP), founded in 2015 to help with passing on the family business.
Kristine is a competent and accomplished platform speaker. She earned her Advanced Toastmaster (Competent Communicator) designation after serving as Charter President for a Toastmasters Chapter in her hometown and has delivered edu-taining topics for clientele ranging from ranchers and youth groups to mortgage brokers and bankers.
What I do
Kristine Ranger specializes in agricultural business consulting, human resource consulting, and organizational development.
Say Yes To Knowledge Navigators and See The Difference Today!
- Build a “Culture of Engagement”, where applicants are eager to work for you.
- Develop clarity and alignment around your business philosophy and practices so you can communicate them to your people, your vendors, and your customers.
- Design and implement a complete HR system that will enable you to become an Employer of Choice.
- Capitalize on talent and individual strengths that each person brings to the role, task or function.
- Build cohesive work and leadership teams that achieve shared results.
- Become an effective coach so employees stay with you throughout their careers.
- Become the envy of your community.
Check out our resources page. It is fully of great, helpful content designed to help you and your business.
Head on over to our blog page to stay up to date with everything that Knowledge Navigators is up to.
WITH KRISTINE'S WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND TOOLS, YOUR TEAMS WILL VASTLY INCREASE THEIR ABILITY TO TRUST EACH OTHER, MANAGE CONFLICT TOGETHER, AND COMMIT TO SHARED RESULTS.
“Teamwork comes from balancing your rations using equal parts of inspiration, aspiration and perspiration.”
Presiding over cohesive, high performing teams in the agriculture industry can be tough, but it can also be your competitive advantage! Lighten the load with the help of Knowledge Navigators’ consulting services!
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call (517) 974-5697 today!
Learn. Know. Share. Grow.
Primary Communities Served