Building Cohesive Teams
TEAM & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
BUILDING COHESIVE TEAMS/TEAM & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Are you ready to transform your group or family into a true, high performing team?
If so, Kristine recommends implementing The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, which combines the power of Everything DiSC® with the influential teamwork model introduced by Patrick Lencioni in his best-selling book, “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team”.
Having a cohesive leadership team is essential for organizational health and integrity. Kristine encourages at least one member of your leadership team to read the book before launching a teambuilding initiative. This process requires every team member to complete a short, online assessment.
Before choosing this program, consider the following questions:
- Is your group or family a small number of people who meet on a regular basis and are collectively responsible for results? Those results could include a farm transition plan, a business plan, an end product (such as livestock or crops) or even an improvement plan for a business or farm.
- Would the workplace be more effective if people were more frank with their opinions?
- Do work projects suffer because people aren’t committed?
- Would the group be more effective if people were better at holding one another accountable?
- Have you seen projects suffer because people put their own needs ahead of the groups’ needs?
If you answered “yes” to at least two of the questions above, your group can benefit from this process. With Kristine guiding your discussions and activities, all members can learn to work together better to become more effective, more engaged, and more focused on achieving collective results.
“Everything DiSC” is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
“The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
See also: Everything DiSC Library
Contact Kristine Ranger at (517) 974-5697 or email@example.com for more information on team building in the agriculture industry!
Primary Communities Served