What I do
Agricultural Business Consultant
Kristine Ranger specializes in Agri-food systems consulting, human resource consulting, and organizational development.
She will advise and coach your teams to define your outcomes, secure resources and increase your knowledge. Together, you’ll identify and implement processes and solutions that will sustain engagement, performance, and growth.
In other words, she addresses the soft skills with hardcore strategies!
- Consulting with organizational leaders to improve processes and systems.
- Coaching leadership teams to get clarity on guiding principles and alignment with HR strategies.
- Facilitating group problem solving, decision-making, conflict resolution, and strategic planning.
- Building cohesive work teams that have high trust, productive use of conflict, high commitment and demonstrated ability to hold each other accountable for shared results.
- Designing and delivering educational programming and coaching using “intentional practice” of teach, apply, coach and reteach.
- Designing and assisting with the implementation of HRM tools and processes (handbooks, hiring forms, job aides, etc.).
- Teaching listening skills; self-management and management of others (emotional intelligence); skills of high performing teams and leaders, managing conflict and other topics for improved relationships and business outcomes.
- Advising organizations on adult learning techniques so that content is practical, retained and immediately applicable.
- Guiding families in overcoming obstacles related to farm succession planning.
- Communicating and anchoring change management initiatives.
Other (Community Food Systems Consulting)
- Guiding communities, institutions and organizations in procurement, and promotion of local food, local growers and local economies.
- Project or grant management and project evaluation services.
There isn’t anyone who can teach and grow your people, teams and organization better than Kristine Ranger.
For more information on agri-food systems consulting services, call (517) 974-5697 today!
Primary Communities Served